The Planning Committee has been hard at work developing an exciting program for INANE 2014. We have included a variety of activities and speakers with a mix of general, breakout, and poster sessions. There will also be ample opportunities for networking with your colleagues!
There are lots of navigation options on the site, allowing you to see a quick overview to detailed descriptions of each session. At the time of the conference, password protected pages will be live, allowing participants to access objectives, description, and additional resources (Powerpoint, PDF) for each presentation.
Links are included throughout the site. Here’s a starting point for navigation.
- Click here to see an overview of the entire three days.
- Detailed programs for Day One, Day Two, and Day Three are here.
- Detailed information Breakout Sessions on Tuesday August 5:
- Detailed information Breakout Sessions on Wednesday August 6
- List of all poster presentations and presenters